5 Reasons to Buy Wedding Chair Covers for Your Big Day
Why are chair covers so important? Simply put, they’re a key part of the reception design. We believe chair covers have their place right alongside tablecloths, napkins, and chair sashes and bows. Read on to discover the top 5 reasons event planners and DIY brides love to buy wedding chair covers.
- Easy Setup and Takedown Chair covers, regardless of the material, are fairly easy to set up and take down at the end of the day. Polyester and satin chair covers for folding chairs or banquet chairs can easily be slipped on and pulled off without much fuss (though, they will need to be steamed before the big day. See our care guide for more information). Alternatively, spandex chair covers stretch to a wrinkle-free fit and have leg pockets to secure the elastic chair cover to the chair. The spandex will take more time to set up than polyester or satin, but spandex doesn’t have the same ironing requirements, which should cut down on your prep time.
- Cost-Effective to Buy vs. Rent Renting chair covers can cost upwards of $4.50 per chair cover. That’s $450 for a 100-person event. Compare that to our polyester chair covers which run at the time of this blog at $1.90 per chair cover for a 100-pack. At a total of $190, you save $260! Plus, you won’t have to pay extra rental fees for damaged chair covers (and there yours to keep!).
- Uniformity and Formality Part of creating a design theme for a wedding is having a foundational base color from which to build additional splashes of color that complement the total design story. That’s why we offer chair covers in white, black, or ivory (the foundational colors), allowing you to build your colorful accents as you see fit.
- Flaws are Hidden Rental folding chairs or plain banquet chairs can look shoddy and cheap for your big day. Adding chair covers elevates the look and hides flaws from ordinary rental chairs.
- Multiple Uses for All Your Fancy Parties and Events Unlike rentals which require you to pay each time you hold a fancy event, you’ll be able to dress up your own folding or banquet chairs easily with chair covers. Imagine impressing your guests for a fancy Sweet 16, anniversary, or dinner party—or even Christmas or Thanksgiving dinner! Plus, our chair covers can be machine washed for easy maintenance.
Buying instead of renting linens like chair covers will save you hundreds of dollars for each linen category, including tablecloths and napkins, too. Plus they’re easy-to-clean and reusable for years to come. Consider chair covers and other linens as not only an investment for your big day, but an investment into supporting your new married life and the joy it will bring.